Terms and Conditions
Object of the Agreement
This agreement covers the arrangements between you and us in relation to the use of the Online Sportsbook or to play for real money or play for fun.
- You can only use the Sportsbook Online and / or the website if you meet the age of majority determined by the law of the country where you live.
- You may not use the Sportsbook Online and / or the website if you are under 18 years of age, in any circumstance.
- Some legal jurisdictions have not dealt with the legality of online gambling and others have specifically made online gambling illegal, we do not intend anyone to use the Sportsbook Online and / or the website where such use is illegal. availability of the Sportsbook Online and / or the website does not imply an offer or invitation to use the Sportsbook Online in any country in which its use is illegal.The use of the Sportsbook Online is void where prohibited by law. You agree to be solely responsible for determining whether the use of the Online Sportsbook is legal in the country where you live.
License to use the software
We hereby grant you the non-exclusive and personal and non-transferable right to use the Software, to play on the Sportsbook Online, in accordance with the following provisions.
1 They are not allowed:
- 1.1 install or upload the Software to a server of another networked device or take other measures to make the software available through any form of bulletin board, online service or remote dial-up, or transmit it to another person;
- 1.2 sublicense, assign, rent, lease, loan, transfer or copy (except as expressly provided in this agreement) your license to use the Software or make or distribute copies of the Software;
- 1.3 translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, create derivative works based on, or modify the Software;
- 1.4 copy or translate any user documentation supplied online or in electronic format;
- 1.5 reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, adapt, translate, attempt to discover the source code of the Software or create derivative works based on all or any part of the Software, or
- 1.6 enter, access or attempt to enter or access, or otherwise violate our security system or interfere in any way (including, but not limited to, robots and similar devices) on the Online Sportsbook or the Site Web, or attempt to make any changes to the Software and / or any features or components thereof.
2. You are not the owner of the Software, the Software is owned and owned exclusively by the licensor, a third software provider company, (the ‘Software Provider’), the software and the documentation that accompanies it. Licensed to us are products owned by the Software Provider and protected worldwide by copyright law The use of the Software does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in the Software. only to the granting of the license to use the Software.
3. The software is delivered as is, without any warranty, condition, commitment or representation, expressed or implied, or otherwise, therefore, we exclude all terms, conditions and warranties (including any of merchantability, satisfactory quality and suitability for a concrete purpose.) we do not guarantee that the software will meet your requirements.
4. We do not guarantee that the software will not break or that the operation of the software will be error-free or uninterrupted or that defects in the software will be corrected, or that the software or servers are free of viruses. communications or errors of the system that occur in connection with the liquidation of accounts or other characteristics or components of the software neither us and our software provider will be liable to you or any third party for any cost, expenses, loss or claims arising out of such errors. furthermore, we reserve the right, in the event of such errors, to eliminate all relevant games from the software and the web page and to take any measure to correct such errors.
5. You hereby acknowledge that it is not under our control how the software is used by you, upload and use the Software at your own risk and in no case shall we be liable to you for any direct loss or damage, resulting, incidental or special of any kind (except for personal injury or death caused by our negligence).
6. The Software may include confidential information, which is secret and valuable to the Software Provider and / or to us.You have no right to use or disclose such confidential information, but strictly in accordance with the terms of this agreement.
- We do not make any representation or warranties regarding the legality or otherwise of accessing and using the Sportsbook online in your country of residence and is solely responsible for determining whether such access and use of the Online Sportsbook is legal We also guarantee in this regard that it does not intend to enable you to violate any applicable law.
- You may not transfer, whatsoever, your rights under this agreement without our prior written consent.
- You are fully responsible for all taxes, fees and other incidental expenses or those arising from the profits resulting from the use of the Sportsbook Online.
- It is your responsibility to inform us of any change in your registration data.
Money withdrawal request
- As a gaming operator we must comply with the Money Laundering Prevention Act and any associated regulations.We will verify all transactions and report any suspicious transactions to the appropriate competent authorities.
- We may block or close your account and hold the funds in accordance with the Money Laundering Prevention Act.
- You agree that the funds in your account should only be used to participate in the Games offered on the Site. If you request a withdrawal without having wagered an amount equal to or greater than the amount deposited, we may ask you to place a bet on all or part of the previous deposits made and / or charge a fee for the requested withdrawal. Also, if the deposit by credit card has not been played in its entirety, withdrawal requests will have to wait 2 months to be processed if they are NOT played. This will be done in accordance with our internal security processes and procedures. We may reject a withdrawal request if we suspect that funds are being withdrawn for any fraudulent reasons or money laundering.
- Before accepting any withdrawal, we may request that you provide us with legal identification such as a copy of your passport, identity card or other documentation that we deem necessary in these circumstances. We may also carry out a phone or facial verification, or other verification that we may require to ensure that you are who you say you are..
- All withdrawn amounts must be made using the same payment method you chose when making a deposit, unless we decide otherwise or are unable to do so. If you make a deposit using a number of payment methods, we reserve the right to divide the amount withdrawn between those payment methods and process each part through the respective payment method at our discretion and in accordance with any regulations and policies against money laundering.
- Every player is allowed to make a daily withdrawal (single or accumulated) of $5000 or a weekly total of $ 10,000.